The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
Adding and creating suppliers is an essential part of using the solution, as it determines which suppliers your users will be able to order from.
All users with GESTFOUR or ADMIN privileges have access to this functionality.
In this article:
Steps to create a supplier
1) The first step is to go to the "Supplier" tab (1) of the "Management" menu (2).
2) Then click on "Add a supplier".
Tip: To refine your searches in the "address" box, here are a few tips:
- Typing 33 displays all results with zip codes containing 33.
- A search such as 33* displays all results with zip codes starting with 33.
- A search such as *33 displays all results with zip codes ending in 33.
3) On the page that opens, click on "Create a supplier".
4) Then create the supplier using the "Automatically search for supplier information" button (1) or by manually filling in all the mandatory fields in the supplier file (2). Then complete the supplier details (3) and click on "Create supplier" (4).
5) You will then see in the green box at the top right of your screen (1) that the supplier has been created. You can now add or modify the supplier's details, in particular by creating a sales contact (2). Once you've added the various elements, click on "Save" (3).
6) You are then redirected to this screen, where a green box at the top of your screen confirms that the elements of the company you have just created have been updated. You can now start placing orders with this supplier!
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Add - suppliers - company - add - service provider - subcontractor - sales contact - order