The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
This feature transforms a quotation into an order once the supplier has validated it and the order approval process has been accepted internally.
Note: If you would like this feature, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this article:
Request a quote
1) The first step is to go to the "Order" menu (1). If you are placing a free-entry order, click directly on "Request a quote" (2).
2) Then click on the "quote" tab (1) at the top right of your screen. Then click on "consult my quote" (2).
Note: You can also create a quote by clicking on "+Quote" (3).
4) To finalize the request, follow the same procedure as for placing an order. In the "Details" step, fill in the information for delivery to project or collection from store, the recipients and finally the analysis, then click on "Finalize quote request".
Finally, check the summary of the quotation request and click on "Send quotation request" to inform the supplier by e-mail.
Note: You can request a quotation for each supplier (1), or for all suppliers (2).
5) Once the supplier has completed and submitted the quote request, the requester receives an email to notify him. You then have the option of modifying the quote (1), validating it or rejecting it (2). Once validated, the quote becomes an order, which is sent directly to the supplier.
If an approval path is set up on the project and the total amount of the quote exceeds the maximum commitment threshold of the requester, the order will be sent for responsible approval before being sent to the supplier.
Find the quote
1) In the "Receive" menu(1) , click on the "Quote" filter (2) to access all your sent quote requests. This list contains quotation requests awaiting supplier proposals and acceptance by the requester.
2) You will then only see your quote requests, regardless of their status.
Note: The word "quote XXX" appears as a number until the quote has been converted into an order.
Cancelling a quote
1) Whether or not your quote request has been accepted by the supplier, you can cancel your request. To do so, go to your request and click on "Modify quote request".
2) A "Cancel this quote request" button appears in the top right-hand corner. Click on it.
3) A popup window invites you to specify the reason for cancellation, so that the supplier can better understand your request. Clicking on "cancel this quote request" will automatically send an e-mail to the supplier, specifying the reason for refusal. The order will still be visible to the requester, but will now have the status "cancelled".
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Quote request - quote - free input - catalog - item - supplier - cancel - comment - reason - refuse - transform - order - purchase