The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
As a buyer, I want to consult several companies in response to a call for tenders by creating a consultation batch that I can link to a project. You can enter the following information in these lots: consultation title, lot categories, lead/co-lead, relaunch date and deadline for submission of bids.
Each consultation batch can be categorised by "batches" and "sub-batches" (activities), so that you can sort and search the list of consultation batches according to these categories.
In this article :
How to create a new consultation batch ?
The first step is to click on "Consultations" (1), then on "Create a consultation" (2).
A pop-up window will open. Here you can enter the following information :
- Consultation title (1): indicate the title you wish to give to your consultation.
- The consultation batch and the specialty/sub-batch (2): categorise each consultation batch according to a specific activity, making it easy to find all the batches corresponding to a specialty in the list of consultation batches.
The batch field is a drop-down menu whose values are managed by iBAT. If you wish to add values, please let us know by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it is not possible to delete values from this list, which is common to all organisations.
The "specificities/sub-lot" field is free-form entry, so you can specify the batch category you have chosen here.
- Project (3): this allows you to link your consultation batch to a project, which you can select from the drop-down menu of existing projects.
- Lead (4): choose the person in charge of the work package, i.e. the user who will have write access to manage the work package.
- Co-pilot (5): choose the user who will assist the pilot in the management (write rights) of the consultation work package.
- Deadline for bids submission (6): date by which the supplier will no longer be able to access the consultation batch using the link available in the iBAT invitation email.
- Reminder date (7): date on which an automatic reminder email is sent to the supplier in order to obtain a response to the consultation; this action is available as long as the supplier has not submitted its offer via iBAT.
- Delivery/service from... to... (8): indicate the duration of your project
- Consultation budget (9): total amount of the budget allocated to the consultation batch.
Once all the fields have been completed, click on "Create the lot" (10) to finalise the creation of the consultation.
Once your consultation batch has been created, you can retrieve your consultation with all the information previously entered by going to the "consultation" tab and clicking on the consultation of your choice. You will see a summary of all the information you have entered at the top of the page.
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords related :
consultation - creation - new - batch - projects - consultation batch - consult