The terms used in the article below correspond to iSYBUY. To find iBAT equivalents, click on this link.
For various reasons, you may want to modify an order that has already been sent to the supplier. There are several ways of doing this: you can enter a comment for the supplier in your order, change the "order type" or change the item lines.
Only price and quantity changes need to be validated by the supplier. Other changes do not need to be validated; they are immediately taken into account in the order.
Warning! Changing the cost centre in an order does not change the delivery address, so you should also remember to change the delivery address.
In this article:
- Find out how to modify an order
- Change the delivery method from delivery to the cost centre to collection from the supplier's point of sale
- Modify an item line
How to modify an order
1) In the "Management" menu (1), click on the "Orders" tab (2) and then on the order of your choice.
2) Once on the order, click on "Modify order".
3) You then have the option of making a number of changes: the recipient (1), the items/analytics (2), the delivery method (3), the comment for the supplier (4), the order requester (5), the cost centre (6), the price/quantity of an item (7) and the delivery charge (8).
Change the delivery method from delivery to the cost centre to collection from the supplier's point of sale
A) Click on the red pencil in the "Delivery" field.
B) In the pop-up window that opens, click on "Pick-up at supplier's" (1) then select a collection point from the drop-down menu (2) as well as the collection time (3) and finally click on "Confirm change" (4) to save the update.
C) Finally, click on "Validate changes" (1) to inform the supplier by email.
Reminder: Any changes you make will appear in the "History of changes to this order" (2).
Modify an item line
You can modify several items in your order, such as price, quantity, delivery date, etc... Once these changes have been made, they will be approved or sent directly to the supplier.
A) If you want to change the price of an item, click on "Modify line".
B) In the pop-up window that opens, enter the new price (1) then click on confirm (2).
C) The proposed changes then appear in the order table (1). Then click on "validate changes" (2).
If you are making changes to "Pending approvals" orders, the changes you make to the order are applied directly when you click on "Submit these proposals".
Do you have any other questions we haven't thought of? Send us your request at this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related keywords :
Management - change - modify - order - item - line